Broker Check

This Five Star Wealth Manager award is not issued or endorsed by Guardian or its subsidiaries.

One New Hampshire Avenue

Suite 122

Portsmouth, New Hampshire 03801

(603) 766-9200

Personal Strategies

We are committed to providing comprehensive financial strategies for you, your family and your business.

Disability

What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word “Disability”? Most people picture themselves injured; needing crutches or a wheelchair.  This is the perception, but the reality is that an injury is the cause of a disability only about 10% of the time. Illness is responsible for the other 90%.  Disability Insurance is arguably the most crucial insurance to own. Watch our video to see how The Guyton Group can provide help so if disability happens to you, your hopes and life won’t have to be put on hold.

                                        CONTACT US TODAY!

Personal Strategies

  • Estate Planning
  • Life and Disability Income Protection
  • Long Term Care Insurance
  • Money Management
  • Wealth Accumulation
  • Wealth Distribution
  • Retirement Planning

Additional Planning Strategies

  • Debt Elimination
  • College Funding
  • Charitable Giving

A Glossary located on the Resources page is available to explain key terms. Should you have any questions, please contact us directly. We are happy to help find you the solution you need.